BraconTop® is a new application system for the braconid wasp Bracon (=Habrobracon) hebetor, a larval parasite, that is used against the larvae of different moths that damage stocks.
BraconTop® offers safe protection for the freshly hatched beneficial insects during the transport to the place of action. Every tube contains 40 adult animals.
A high quality of the beneficial insects and the reliable delivery to our customers and partners are important to us.
BraconTop® provides the following benefits to users:
- Protection of the beneficial insects on the way to the application site
- A simple and safe handling for the user
- We only use beneficial insects that we have bred ourselves!
Applications of BraconTop®:
- Control of the larvae of the Indian meal moth Plodia interpunctuella
- Control of the larvae of the Mediterranean flour moth Ephestia kuehniella
- Control of the larvae of the bee moth Galleria mellonella
- Control of different Ephestia species (warehouse moths)