Advice and services regarding any questions about the use of Trichogramma
- Presentations about the use of beneficial insects, field days and fair stands
- Information material, information brochures and samples for different applications
- Light traps, pheromone traps and pheromone baits as well as the necessary know-how for a successful use
Insect breeding of AMW (mass breeding listed in bold), all others on request
To ensure the quality and for further research on possible new applications of Trichogramma and other beneficial insects we maintain continuous breedings of different target pests and beneficial insects.
- Bracon brevicornis (corn braconid wasp)
- Cephalonomia tarsalis
- Ephestia kuehniella (Mediterranean flour moth)
- Habrobracon hebetor
- Lariophagus distinguendus (store chalcids)
- Ostrinia nubilalis (European corn borer)
- Oryzaephilus surinamensis (sawtoothed grain beetle)
- Oryzaephilus mercator (merchant grain beetle)
- Plodia interpunctella (Indian meal moth)
- Sitotroga cerealella (angoumois grain moth)
- Sitophilus granarius (wheat weevil)
- Tineola bisselliella (common clothes moth)
- Tribolium confusum (confused flour beetle)
Our Trichogramma collection
(about 200 strains from 30 species in continuous breeding)
The breedings are maintained all year round. Individual Trichogramma species can be provided upon consultation.
The complicance of possible quarantine guidelines for import / export of insects is the responsibility of the customer. Please contact the relevant authorities in advance.