LarioTop® is a new application system for the store chalcid Lariophagus distinguendus, a larval parasite, that is used against different species of beetles that damage stocks and material.
Lariotop® offers safe protection for the freshly hatched animals during the transport to the place of action. Every tube contains 40 adult animals.
We breed new store chalcids every week and send them to our customers and partners. A high quality of the beneficial insects and the reliable delivery to our customers and partners are important to us.
LarioTop® provides the following benefits to users:
- Protection of the beneficial insects on the way to the application site
- A simple and safe handling for the user
- We only use beneficial insects that we have bred ourselves!
Applications of LarioTop®:
- Control of the wheat weevil Sitophilus granarius
- Control of the flour beetle Stegobium paniceum
- Control of the shiny spider beetle Gibbum psylloides
- Control of the golden spider beetle Niptus hololeucus
- Control of the angoumois grain moth Sitotroga cerealella
- Control of different weevil species (rice weevil, maize weevil)
- Control of different seed beetle species (bean beetle, pea beetle)